I have always been terrible at bios but good with lists so here goes!
Who I Am:
- The older sister, the cousin that takes them places, the girlfriend of a “car guy”
- Would ideally love to be an adventure photographer, travel blogger, Photoshop master
- Philly local
- Terrible cook
- Lion dancer, kung fu & kickboxing learner
- I love puppies but do not have one
- Working in technology in the financial world but never like to talk about work even at work
Why I’m Here:
Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal?
- This is my public blog but my cousins and I do keep a daily journal that we share with each other to keep each other updated. This one is more to share my fun experiences with everyone who may be thinking about doing or going somewhere similar.
What topics do you think you’ll write about?
- I will mostly be writing about new experiences in my life and places I get to visit. There are lots of things and places on my bucket list from small things like a pottery class to visiting new local places to visiting all different countries; last year was Hong Kong!
Who would you love to connect with via your blog?
- Fun people in general! I follow a lot of car blogs, travel blogs, fashion bloggers, wedding photographers, blogs that shows me something fun and new that is happening in the world today. I would also love to connect with locals from Philly and the surrounding area for meet ups or just to make new friends!
If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished?
- I would hope to have figured out my writing style and how to improve it. Along with growing my blog, I also hope to grow in my photography skills.